WiFi technology has made the world of communication and connectivity much faster than before. Netgear is one of the largest companies all across the globe that has contributed to enhancing WiFi technology. The EX6150 WiFi range extender that is provided by Netgear is known to deliver a fast and blazing internet connection in every single corner of your residence.
In order to access the Internet despite the thick concrete walls, you need to first know how to perform a Netgear EX6150 setup step by step.
By the end of this article, you will surely be able to set up your Netgear extender and enjoy a smooth internet speed. So, are you ready users? Let’s get started then without any further ado.
Netgear Extender Setup: Manual Method
Here’s how to set up your Netgear WiFi range extender with the help of the Manual method:
- Place your Netgear EX6150 extender close to the WiFi router to initiate the extender setup.
- Power on the extender after plugging it in.
- Once you’ve built a connection between both your WiFi devices, switch on your PC or laptop.
- Go to mywifiext web pageand fill in the login details to log in to the Netgear EX6150 extender.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your range extender.
By following the aforementioned Netgear EX6150 extender setup steps, you’ll be able to boost your WiFi in a hassle-free manner.
Netgear Extender Setup: WPS Button
Another famous and reliable method to set up your Netgear EX6150 extender is the WPS method. To know how to perform a Netgear extender setup by using the WPS button, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Position the Netgear EX6150 range extender close to your home router.
- Connect the extender to the router once you have powered it on.
- Locate the WPS button on the Netgear EX6150 extender after the placement.
- Then, take an oil pin or paper clip and press the WPS button.
Congratulations! Now, you know how to set up your Netgear EX6150 extender through the assistance of the WPS button.
Are You Unable to Access www.mywifiext.net?
Facing difficulty in accessing new extender setup or www.mywifiext.net administrative page even after using both the setup methods above? No problem. Walk through the topmost troubleshooting tips outlined below and say good-bye to this problem of yours, once in for all.
- Check if the Ethernet cable that you are using to connect your WiFi devices is damage-free.
- Keep more than two internet browsers installed on your computer. The reason being, if you aren’t able to access mywifiext due to a web browser issue, then at least you have another browser that you can make use of.
- Type the default web address without any unwanted errors. If still it doesn’t work, then you can use the default IP address 192.168.1.250 of your Netgear EX6150 range extender if the web address isn’t working.
- Forgotten the default login username and password of your Netgear WiFi extender? Worry not. You can take reference from the Netgear manual anytime that you want.
- Try the ultimate fix to get rid of the can’t access to www.mywifiext.net issue; performing a factory reset. Try to restore your Netgear extender to its factory default settings and start the setup process from scratch.