Haven’t tried kratom yet? You are missing one of the most wonderful herbs on the Earth! Although this herb is new to America, natives of the Southeast part of Asia have been using it for centuries. The first documentation of kratom in scientific literature dates back to 1836.
In this research paper, it is stated that Malays (natives of Malaysia) used kratom as an alternative to opium. Kratom for energy is used for ages.
Perhaps that’s why kratom is surrounded by controversy. Some people believe it is a drug. It is banned in a few states of the US. However, experts have established that kratom is not a drug. It is a mere herb, but powerful enough to give you a euphoric high.
The fact that kratom works similar to that of drugs by binding with opioid receptors of the brain makes it controversial.
But, any substance that binds with opioid receptors does not automatically become a drug. Binding to opioid receptors is not a bad thing. Drugs are notorious due to their destructive effects on the brain. Kratom is a safe herb that poses no damage to the brain. It only affects the brain in a certain fashion.
The effects are positive, such as:
- Helping the brain release more dopamine so that you feel calm and happy
- Stimulating brain cells to increase focus, alertness, and agility
- Increasing energy levels in the body
- Calming the mind and reducing anxiety
- Sedating the brain so that you sleep better, for example, Red Bali Kratom Capsules
- Providing mild euphoria that helps you sail through the day smoothly, unlike drugs that give you a “high” and then a “crash”
If you take kratom sensibly, you can hardly feel any side effects. Be wise and extract the maximum benefits of this herb, instead of letting it produce unpleasant effects on you.
Kratom in North Dakota is available through licensed vendors. Search “kratom shop near me” to find these vendors in your area.
Sensible uses of kratom
- Start taking this kratom at the lowest dose, which could be 1 gram or less.
- Keep your kratom intake at low doses only.
- Do not increase the dose unnecessarily. Stick to what your body feels comfortable at.
- Take kratom only once a day or maybe twice, but not every other hour.
- Give a break to your kratom ritual once in a while.
- Try different strains to keep your brain excited and to avoid developing tolerance.
- Observe how you feel after taking kratom and then decide whether to increase or decrease the dose, change the strain or form of kratom, or take it on an empty stomach or with food.
So, is kratom good or bad?
People who use kratom sensibly and enjoy its benefits say that kratom is good. Those who experienced side effects by overdosing or doing some wrong combination say that kratom is bad.
It depends on your experience with this herb. But yes, so far, nobody died with a kratom overdose or became an addict. So, kratom is not that bad. Besides, it’s one of the hottest herbs in the market today. Worth a try.