Fruits are essential in life and are often consumed by us. Fruits are not only delicious but also have some lesser-known effects. There may be unexpected results by simply cooking and maximizing the benefits of fruits through targeted consumption and continuous use. Knowing how to maintain health with fruits, you can spend a small amount of money to make your body healthier.
Roasted oranges: Relieve cough
6 oranges, an appropriate amount of canola oil
1. Wash the oranges and dry the surface water.
2. Make a hole in the bottom of the orange and drip in an appropriate amount of canola oil.
3. Heat the pot, turn down the heat when the pot is hot, add the oranges, gently turn with a spatula, and wait for the surface of the orange to be slightly charred. Turn off the heat when you can smell an orange aroma.
Steamed apples: relieve diarrhea
An apple, an appropriate amount of salt
1. Rinse the apple with water, and soak the surface. Put a little salt on the skin. Hold the apple with both hands, rub it back and forth, then rinse well with water.
2. Cut the apple in half, scoop off the core with a spoon, cut into even small pieces, and place it in a small bowl.
3. Put it in the pot and steam. After boiling the pot, steam for 5 minutes on high heat, take it out, cool it slightly, and then serve.
Red wine-drunk pear: nourish and moisten the lungs, beauty, and skin
3 pears, half a bottle of red wine, rock sugar
1. Peel the pear, cut the two pears into pieces, and remove the core.
2. Cut the pear and the rest of a whole pear into the pot, pour in red wine, not over the pear, and add the right amount of rock sugar.
3. Boil with medium heat, and cook for 10 minutes. Halfway you can turn over that whole pear, excellent, and then pour it into a glass container to soak overnight.
Fried red fruit: eliminate stagnant and clear stomach, detoxify and resolve phlegm
1 pound of fresh hawthorn, half a pound of rock sugar, and 1 gram of salt.
1. Wash the hawthorn, and remove the core and the tip.
2. Pour hawthorn, rock sugar, 250 grams of water, and salt. Boil with high heat, turn low heat stew for about 20 minutes, the whole process without cover. See the soup thickened, hawthorn softened off the heat, cooled, and ready to eat.
Candied kumquats: supplement vitamin C to prevent colds
2 pounds of fresh kumquats, 40 grams of sugar, 40 grams of rock sugar.
1. Remove the tip, clean the water, and soak for 10 minutes. Add 1 tsp of salt to sterilize the water, then drain the water. Use a knife to cut 5-6 blades evenly on the kumquat, pinch flat with your hands, and use a toothpick to pick off the kumquat seeds easily.
2. Put all the cut and pinched kumquats into a large bowl, sprinkle with sugar, mix well with chopsticks, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and marinate for two days. Take out halfway and remix 1-2 times.
3. Remove the kumquats after 2 days, pour into a stainless steel pot, add 50ML of water and 40g of rock sugar, cover, and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes.
4. Turn down the heat when the soup becomes sticky. During the appropriate turning, please turn off the heat when there’s not much left in the pot, cool it, and put it in a clean sealed jar can.
Learn more about herbs and natural herbal products for health, check out SaintNoon official website! Let’s enjoy the generosity of nature!