Whether you want to perform Wavlink WiFi extender setup or update its firmware, you need to access the Wavlink login page. However, only 9 out of 10 users are aware of the complete t login procedure of Wavlink extender. As a result, one percent of users come across issues whenever they try to log in to their Wavlink WiFi range extender.
Sensing this need, we have come up with this tutorial for making Wavlink login process a fun ride for you. Here, you will get to know the exact process of how to log in to the Wavlink extender in a hassle-free manner. Let’s get started!
Log In to Wavlink WiFi Extender
Implement the steps given below in the exact given order to get the login process done easily:
Step 1: First and foremost, power on your Wavlink WiFi range extender.
Step 2: Turn the extender on and connect it to your host router correctly.
Step 3: Open any web browser of your choice on a desktop or laptop.
Step 4: Enter wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar. On the off chance, the Wavlink extender’s default web address gives you wifi.wavlink.com not working error message, then use 192.168.10.1 (Wavlink extender’s default IP) instead.
Step 5: Once you are done, press the Enter key of your keyboard.
Step 6: A login page will be displayed asking you to type the Wavlink extender login password.
Step 7: Enter the password very carefully and click on the Log In button.
Done! You are now successfully logged into your Wavlink WiFi range extender. But, what if you are unable to access the login page of your Wavlink device? Need not worry! We are at your back! This article also covers some of the tested and proven hacks to fix Wavlink extender login issues in a jiffy. Hence, keep scrolling down!
Can’t Access Wavlink Login Page?
While accessing the Wavlink login page, you may get the first issue which is 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com not working. This type of issue usually persists if there are:
- Typing errors in the Wavlink extender IP or web address
- Or, you have used the search bar
On the other hand, you must update the web browser you are currently using for Wavlink login process. And, if nothing worked for you, try to log in to your Wavlink WiFi extender using the private window.
Even if putting the private window in use you won’t get success, then:
- Check the connection between your Wavlink WiFi extender and router.
- Both of them (Wavlink extender and router) are supposed to be placed in the same room and connected in a correct manner wirelessly or using a wired source.
- Now, check the extender’s power supply. Make sure to provide it a steady and fluctuation-free power.
- Also, clear cache and browsing history from your web browser to improve your browsing speed and fix Wavlink extender’s login-related issues.
- Try closing/ unpinning unnecessary tabs from your web browser. Open only one tab for the time being!
- Don’t forget to check your internet connection. Bear in mind, slow internet can be one of the biggest causes creating Wavlink login issues.
The Last Words
With that, we are going to conclude this article! We really hope that after applying the fixes given above, you rack up Wavlink login success. If yes, then don’t forget to share your feedback with other Wavlink extender users across the globe. Apart from this, if you have any other fix that can help others to get rid of Wavlink login issues, feel free to lay them all!