WiFi network devices like routers, extenders, mesh systems and modems helps people to use the internet services. Dlink is one of the distributors that build and sell these network devices in good prices and qualities. Here is this informative article; you will walk through some extra ordinary features of a particular device that is Dlink WiFi router.
After explaining the features and specifications, we will also share information about the installation of the Dlink router. In this setup process, you will find out two different parts; hardware setup and adjusting the settings and networks through D link router login interface. Let’s start with the features and specifications of the router.
Table of Contents
Features And Specifications: Dlink Router
Have a look on two more subsections that first explain you amazing features of the router and then what specification router got.
- Dlink WiFi router is a network device that provides dual-band WiFi service to the users.
- This network device also has WPS option that you can use to connect other network device like extender or mesh router nodes.
- Dlink router has a very different feature that it can work with the Google assistant and Alexa, which are voice control device.
- It also proved advanced WiFi mesh connection support that allows you to enable mesh network system in your home.
- The Dlink WiFi device also gives you a web interface utility, so that you can easily setup your router in your home.
- In new Dlink WiFi router box, you will get a main router unit and Ethernet cable along with it.
- There is power cord and a user manual of the router you will find in the box.
Now, have a look what’s on the surface of the WiFi router.
- There is Power button on the front and Reset, WPS button on the back of the WiFi router.
- There are also Ethernet, LAN and a power port on the back of the device.
- You will find LED lights that indicate the status of the Dlink router.
So, above are the important and amazing features and specifications of the Dlink WiFi router. Now, look at a short section that contains the simple steps to install your router.
Full Installation: Dlink WiFi Router
For you, we have share two parts of the setup, one contains the hardware installation and other one explains how to access the interface to manage the settings of the router.
- The router must be connected to the modem via an Ethernet cable.
- You just have to insert cable ends into the router’s WAN port and modem’s LAN port.
- Then, connect the router power cord to the wall socket and turn it on by pressing the power button.
Adjust Settings and Networks
- After starting the Dlink router’s network, you have to connect a computer to it with a LAN cable.
- Open the web browser in the computer and search dlinkrouter.local to reach the login interface of the router.
- Then, enter the user credentials like username and password to reach the interface.
- You can find the user credential details on the label and user manual of the router.
- After hitting the Enter button, you will get inside the interface of the WiFi router.
Here, you can manage the setting, network and update the firmware of the Dlink router. Here is the end of the ‘adjust settings and networks’ subsection that we hope you have successfully accessed using dlinkrouter.local.
Now, we have reached at the end of this article in which you have learned about the features and specifications of Dlink router. We have also shared the simple setup steps to install Dlink WiFi router in your home. Hope you have read all about the Dlink networking device.