If you are planning to perform a TP Link AC1200 setup for a lag-free internet experience, then you have landed on the right post. Here, you will get step-by-step instructions to perform the TP Link extender setup with ease.
As you all know that the need for the internet has become essential these days, right? Not only netizens but every user across the globe wish to stream their favorite videos, shows, and movies without buffering. That’s why lots of users opt for configuring TP Link AC1200 WiFi extenders for a blazing-fast and uninterrupted internet experience.
Performing TP Link AC1200 setup using the on-screen instructions provided on the TP Link app will provide you with a lag-free internet connection to access everywhere in your house, even in dead zones. In simple words, you will have no trouble accessing the internet using TP Link AC1200 WiFi.
Note: If you don’t want to use the TP Link app to set up your WiFi range extender, access tplinkrepeater.net login web interface and follow the on-screen instructions.
Well, many users find the TP Link extender setup a daunting task. If you are also among those users, then it is suggested to have a quick glance at the prerequisites for the TP Link AC1200 extender setup process. Scroll down to read more!
Prerequisites for TP Link Extender Setup
Mentioned below are the prerequisites that you need to consider while performing the TP Link extender setup process. Let’s dive in!
- Your TP Link WiFi extender and router must be placed in close proximity. But, it is suggested – do not place your devices in an area in your home where they easily fetch the signals of your neighboring WiFi networks.
- Both the TP Link WiFi extender and your router most must receive a steady power supply from their respective wall outlets. It is suggested to use a damage-free wall outlet for your extender and router.
- A high-speed internet connection is necessary for performing TP Link AC1200 setup in a hassle-free way.
- A well-maintained Ethernet cable is required for connecting your TP Link WiFi extender and router. To avoid any issues during the TP Link extender setup process, it is suggested – do not connect the AC1200 device and your router wirelessly.
- The TP Link extender’s default username and password and the web address to access the tplinkrepeater.net login page.
That’s it! Now that you have come to know about the prerequisites for the TP Link extender setup process, let’s take a step forward and complete the AC1200 configuration process using the step-by-step instructions outlined below. Keep scrolling down!
How to Set up TP Link WiFi extender?
- First things first, power on your TP Link WiFi extender by plugging it into a working and damaged-free wall outlet, preferably near to your existing router. Do not place your devices on a lower and congested area.
- Once you’re done with the placement of your AC1200 device and router, turn on a PC or laptop. Make sure that the device’s software/drivers you are using are up-to-date.
- Now, open an up-to-date internet browser of your choice. To prevent login-related issues, don’t forget to clear cache and browsing history from the internet browser you are using.
- Now, hover your mouse cursor over the browser’s address bar.
- Enter the default web address of your TP Link extender in the URL bar.
- Press Enter.
- http tplinkrepeater net login page will display.
- Fill in the default TP Link AC1200 login credentials into the provided fields.
- Click Log In.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen and complete the TP Link AC1200 setup process with great ease.
Bonus: To get the most out of your AC1200 device, it is suggested to update its firmware soon after performing TP Link extender setup on a regular basis.
In a Nutshell
That’s all about our article to set up TP Link WiFi extender. Please share your feedback with us if this piece of writing was helpful to you. Just in case, even if after performing TP link AC1200 setup using the instructions listed above, you get stuck at any point, feel free to drop your queries into the comments section.